Monday, August 11, 2008

Moving towards Draft Treatise submission

Friday 5th September, 2008 Hand in your partial treatise draft

The draft submission consists primarily of Chapters 1+ 2, Introduction + Background. I have some work to do to complete my Introduction based on the plan submitted a couple of weeks ago and then develop the full Background chapter.

Other developments:

Completed introductory Spring readings and ELEC5619 lab. This enables me to start playing around with other Spring examples so that I can begin designing my own solution.

I will look closely at examples implementing Security and also read the chapters on Security and Web in Spring in Action. This should enable me to understand interceptors and how it might be possible to intercept a JSP, translate it and output a new version to the browser.

I am interested in the potentials of integrating Google's translator. There is a Java client available as per
http://code.google.com/p/google-api-translate-java/

No comments: